venerdì 13 luglio 2007

London, I'm coming! If bombs agree.



Googling around the web, wasting precious study time at Lazàre, I found this clip dated mid '90s, that is a simple midnight closedown for programmes on BBC1.
There's about nothing relevant to see, but what's touching for me it's the unmistakable english appeal, spreading from every frame. It's lovely, especially that "public information film" representing an England just at the threshold of the economic and social boom to come (for further videos you can easily pick from the embedded Youtube menu).
So, what's more appropriate and nostalgic for introducing my 4th journey in the UK?
I wish it would be my homeland, but unfortunately it's not.
It remains to admire them, take a plane, and hope heaven will make it alright.

daniele

Nessun commento:

Introducing:

Introducing:
The Porta-Fish (Bring-o-fish)